|Kitchen flooring in progress|
gun. Check it out!
|The finished kitchen|
|Mudroom rebuild, I removed a wall and added a header, just|
in case, it did not appear to be load bearing but it never hurts
to overbuild something.
This picture to the right was a very fun project as one of my favorite challenges in an old home is to build something that appears to have existed all along. I had some reclaimed barn sheathing from a shed I ripped down years ago that I donated to this project and it came out great! Same thickness wood so it made for a semi-seamless insert. The whole point of this door was to gain access to the basement level so I cut into the sheathing in order to frame it for a door!