Jun 21, 2014

Borthmen Pantry and Coat Closet

  This was a good amount of work in a couple's home
 who appreciate my ethic and give me work whenever they have it, (Thanks guys)! They just bought this home and everything in it was perfect. It was well insulated, it's on a quiet street right next to a grocery store.. but they had this oddly large room off of their kitchen, that wasn't usable for anything other than a large storage closet. They asked me to divide the room in order to create one pantry accessible by the kitchen and one coat closet convenient to the entry way door for guest coats. Check out the photos. Enjoy.






Organized work site at the end of the day! 

That was a solid wall before I got in there! 









This is the main dividing wall between the rooms in the mid joint-compounding process




The coat closet side of that dividing wall now being primed.






This is the pantry entryway off of the kitchen hallway that was once only a wall,
I had to cut in and frame out for an interior door.


Having once been a wall I needed to installed a threshold concealing the sub-floor
and tile ends. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment