Jun 21, 2014

Leung Air Conditioner

  I was referred to this couple by a business associate who I worked for at one point in time. He did not have time to do this work, so he referred them to me. A very nice couple, with lots of work needed in some areas of their home. It was nice, they wanted to test my abilities first before asking me to engage with every issue of their home. So I started in with a small job like this one, installing an air conditioner through their living room wall. They were pleased enough that they asked me to finish trimming out the interior of their garage when I have the time in my schedule. I took that as a "you passed our test!" Check out the photos.


After
Before

These first two images are what the interior and exterior looked like before I came in and did any work. 













All done and off on my way! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment